Create A Tax-Free Legacy For Your Family
If you think you pay a lot of taxes when you are alive, you'd be shocked to discover what it costs to die!
In some cases, an estate of a million dollars or more can be taxed at over 100%, which means the people you love, and who depend on you for their survival, get nothing. In a worst case scenario, they actually owe money to your creditors and the government.
There are many good reasons to buy life insurance, but of all the benefits, there's one that outweighs everything else: Life insurance proceeds are completely tax free. That means if you buy a $100,000 policy, your family will receive the full $100,000 to cover final costs, debts, pay inheritance taxes, and have something left over for living expenses.
Imagine your family trying to recover from your death, and in addition to everything else, they are completely broke, unable to work, or even pay for your funeral. You work so hard to provide for them while you are alive, you might be surprised how affordable it is to buy a quality life insurance policy from an A+ Rated company and protect them after you are gone.
Here are seven great reasons to take a look at a life insurance policy today:
1. Lock in low rates while you are young and healthy: If you are 30 years old, you can get a $100,000 policy for about $15 a month, which is less than you probably pay for your daily coffee.
2. Use the money for anything: There are no limits to what you can do with life insurance proceeds. Pay off a mortgage, cover taxes, funeral expenses, take a break from work, or just put the money in the bank.
3. Leave a tax-free inheritance: The beneficiary (the person who gets the money after you die) pays no taxes of any kind on the benefits, and gets to keep the entire amount to use as needed.
4. Easy estate planning: If you know you are going to have a large estate tax bill, you can use life-insurance to pay off debts and tax liabilities for pennies on the dollar, before you die.
5. Be your own bank: Based on the kind of life insurance you buy, you may even be able to borrow against your policy, and then pay interest to yourself, saving thousands of dollar in interest.
6. You may be able to deduct premiums: If you own a business, or if a business pays the premiums, there may be tax advantages. Check with your CPA for details.
7 Protect people you love: The most important reason of all. They say life insurance isn't for you, it's for the people you leave behind. And nothing says you love them more than taking care of them after you are gone.
One of the very best places to get a life insurance quote is Cheap Life Insurance Revealed has the lowest rates we have found. Visit them today and get quotes from dozens of top rated life insurance companies at the best price.
You - and your family - will be glad you did. Get a quote now.